Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box Integrations are available with some of our paid plans.
Concord offers integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box to automatically export a copy of your documents signed in Concord.
Connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box account to Concord
- Click the settings cog and select 'Settings'
- Click Integrations under 'Personal'
- Click 'Connect' beside the desired system (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box)
- You will be redirected and requested to log in - follow the prompts to grant Concord access to your cloud storage account.
- Once connected, your contracts will be exported to a 'Concord' folder in your chosen cloud storage account upon the signature of all parties.
Keep in Mind
- Documents signed outside of Concord will not be exported.
- Before setting up the integration, documents signed in Concord will not be retroactively exported to your cloud storage account.
- This integration only applies to your account. Other team members must also set up their own integration to enable the export of signed documents.