Concord offers integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box to automatically export a copy of your documents signed in Concord.
To connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box account to Concord:
- In Concord, navigate to your Settings > Personal Settings > Integrations page.
- Select the cloud storage account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box) you would like to connect.
- Follow the instructions to grant Concord access to your cloud storage account.
Once connected, contracts will be exported to a “Concord” folder in your chosen cloud storage account upon signature of all parties.
- Documents signed outside of Concord will not be exported.
- Documents signed in Concord prior the setting up the integration will not be retroactively exported to your cloud storage account.
- This integration only applies to your account. Other members of your team must set-up their own integration to enable export of signed documents.
Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box Integrations are available for users on the Enterprise plan.