Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box Integrations are available with some of our paid plans.
Concord offers integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box to automatically export a copy of your documents signed in Concord.
To connect your Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box account to Concord:
- Click the settings cog and select Settings
- Click Integrations under Persona
- Click Connect beside the desired system (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box)
- You will be redirected and requested to log in - follow the prompts to grant Concord access to your cloud storage account.
Once connected, your contracts will be exported to a “Concord” folder in your chosen cloud storage account upon the signature of all parties.
- Documents signed outside of Concord will not be exported.
- Documents signed in Concord prior the setting up the integration will not be retroactively exported to your cloud storage account.
- This integration only applies to your account. Other members of your team must set-up their own integration to enable export of signed documents.