Automate more of your business processes by inserting different field types into your documents. Form fields can capture the information needed or required from internal collaborators or third parties.
- Add text or multi-options fields such as checkboxes and radio buttons
- Define whether fields are optional or required
- Assign who can fill the field: someone from your company, an external party, etc.
Form Field Options - Live Editor (Word Documents)
Form Field Options - PDF or Word Mode
- Text Field
- Signature Field
Adding a Form Field
- Place your cursor in the document where you would like the field inserted
- In 'Edit' mode, select 'Fields' from the top tool bar
- Select the field you would like to add to the document
- To make a field 'Required' toggle the required option on. Select who you would like to complete the field by selecting the option under 'Fillable By'