This feature is available with some of our paid plans.
In addition to allowing users to log in using their email, Google, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn accounts, Concord offers SSO (single sign-on) configuration at your company account level. We can configure most IdP's (Identity Providers) using the SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) authentication standard, such as Okta and OneLogin.
Please select your IDP from the list below and follow the instructions:
- AZURE Configuration Instructions
- OneLogin Configuration Instructions
- Google SSO Configuration Instructions
- Okta Configuration Instructions
- ADFS Configuration Instructions
To request more information regarding SSO for your company account, contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.