Simplify the management of user accounts in Concord by delegating these tasks to Team managers. A Team manager has the right to invite or remove users from the platform without having full Administrator capabilities.
- A user can be assigned the Team manager role just like any other role
- A Team manager has the same rights as a Creator
- View the user list for the company
- Invite new users and resend invitations;
- Assign Roles to users (except the Administrator role);
- Assign Teams to users;
- Remove users from the company
Can a Team manager create or delete Teams?
- No. They cannot create, change the name, or delete Teams, only assign users to them. An Administrator must have created the Team beforehand.
Can a Team manager remove an Administrator?
- No. A Team Manager can neither remove an Administrator nor change their role. Only other Administrators can do that.
Are removed users permanently deleted?
- A removed user will lose access to all documents in the company it's removed from. But it will keep access to any other companies they might belong to.