Concord's Google Drive integration allows you to export a copy of your Concord documents at any stage to Google Docs.
Export documents from Concord to Google Docs:
- First, you must connect your Concord account with your Google account. Click the gear icon on the bottom left-hand corner. Select Settings.
- Under Personal Settings, select Integrations
- Scroll until you find Google Drive and click Connect.
- Once you have opened a document, select 'Export' and then 'Export to Google Docs.'
- The contents of your document will be exported into a new Google Docs document. A new tab will automatically open in your browser.
- All exported documents will be saved to a folder in Google Drive named 'Concord.' Documents exported from subsidiary company accounts will be saved in a subfolder title with your Company name.
- You cannot export Concord documents to any Google account other than the account you connected to Concord.
- When you connect Concord to your Google Drive account, documents signed by you will be automatically exported to Google Drive once signed by all required parties.
- Your browser may block the opening of the document in Google Docs. If a new tab doesn't open automatically with your Google Doc, enable pop-ups in your browser.