Concord's Google Drive integration now allows you to export a copy of your Concord documents at any stage as a Google Doc on demand.
To export documents from Concord to Google Docs:
- Connect your Google Drive account with your Concord account.
- Navigate to the document you wish to export.
- Hover your cursor over the download icon in the document toolbar and select the "Export to Google Docs" option.
- The contents of your document will be exported into a new Google Docs document in your connected Google account. A new tab will automatically open in your browser to your new Google Doc.
- You cannot export Concord documents to any Google account other than the account you connected to Concord.
- When you connect Concord to your Google Drive account, documents that you sign will be automatically sent to your Google Drive.
- Your browser may block the opening of the document in Google Docs. If a new tab doesn't open automatically with your Google Doc, check if you have a warning message/icon about pop-ups (mainly near the website address).
- All exported documents will be saved to a folder in Google Drive named 'Concord'. Documents exported from company accounts will be saved in a subfolder named after the company.