Concord's DocuSign integration allows you to export your Concord documents to DocuSign and sign them from there. To leverage this integration it requires a paid Concord plan and a paid Docusign pro. Plan.
Export documents from Concord to DocuSign
- In Concord, navigate to your Settings > Personal Settings > Integrations page.
- Select the DocuSign account by clicking 'Connect.'
- Follow the instructions to grant Concord access to your DocuSign account.
- The contents of your document will be exported into a new DocuSign draft in your connected account. A new tab will automatically open in your browser to your draft envelopes.
- Once you have integrated DocuSign with Concord, navigate to the document you wish to export.
- Click 'File' in the document toolbar and select the 'Export to DocuSign' option.
- Note: You cannot export Concord documents to any DocuSign account other than the account you connected to Concord.
- Your browser may block the opening of the document in DocuSign. If a new tab doesn't open your DocuSign account automatically, check if you have a warning message/icon about pop-ups (mainly near the website address).
- All exported documents will be saved to 'Drafts' envelopes.