Concord sends email notifications to alert users of activity on shared documents. Concord Users can customize their notifications by frequency, format, and user type. Never miss a contract deadline or renewal by leveraging notifications.
Set Your Preferences
- Select 'Settings,' and then select 'Preferences.'
- Scroll down to 'Email Notifications'
- Adjust your settings for the following notification types:
Note: Email notifications requesting approval or signature are sent as individual emails to the users or guests assigned to that task. These settings cannot be modified.
- Under the Email Notifications menu, select (blue) or de-select the checkboxes beside your preferences. Changes are automatically saved and effective immediately.
Note: The default setting has 'new version' from colleagues deactivated
- Users can choose the format of the email notifications they wish to receive by selecting the format dropdown.
- Individual email - document activity updates sent in real-time as individual email notifications
- Recent activity digest - a single, daily recap of activity on documents performed within the last 24 hours
Note: Invitations to join a document notifications are always sent as individual emails and cannot be grouped into the daily digest. These invitation emails include a unique link to the document. This setting applies to both Concord Users and guests.
Daily Digest details
- For both registered Users and guests, 'Recent activity digest' is the default setting for all activities except for 'Message posted,' set to 'Individual email.'
- Recent activity digest includes details about a maximum of three documents per email (if there were activity on more than three documents in the period covered by a digest email, the three documents with the least recent activity would be included)
- Recent activity digest will notify any signature and not only the first as it is with individual emails.
- Recent activity digest is sent each day at 4:00 pm UTC
Email notifications for guests
- Guests cannot modify their email notification settings without first creating an account on Concord. Guests without an account will receive email notifications following the default settings, show here:
Note: A User's email notification settings are applied to all the Concord accounts tied to the user's email address, including personal accounts, company accounts, and subsidiaries.