What does direct access mean?
- A user has invited and/or shared the document with you
- As an administrator, you have opted to "join" the contract yourself
- You will receive deadline alerts associated with that document
Access Through Tags
Through tags, you can give access to templates and signed documents. Documents in draft, review, and pending signature are accessible only by users directly invited to the document.
- "Set access rights" to tags one at a time to give rights to individual users or teams.
Note: Tags allow you to give access but do not limit actions. See roles to limit actions that can be performed.
1. Company settings > Tags & Document access
2. Select tag(s) > Set access rights
3. Select user(s) and/or team(s) > Save