This feature is offered with some of our paid plans.
- IP Whitelisting filters out who can access your Concord account based on their Internet Protocol address (IP address), a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network. Concord is able to filter IPs at the time of login.
- Configuring this setting incorrectly can lead to users being inadvertently blocked from accessing their Concord account. For users with accounts linked to multiple companies, if one company has an IP whitelist activated and the user's IP doesn't appear on the whitelist, then the connection will be refused.
- Contact your IT/network department for a list of valid IPs and IP ranges.
Note: Companies that log in using a single sign-on service (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter) cannot whitelist IPs.
Setting up the IP Whitelist
- Administrators can locate the IP whitelist in Company Preferences in Settings.
- Enter a single IP address or an IP range per line.
Note: You must enter your current IP address. Otherwise, you will be blocked from accessing your Concord account at your next logon.
Deactivating the IP Whitelist
- To deactivate IP whitelisting, remove all IP addresses and ranges from the input and Save.