The Insights feature is available for Professional and Enterprise subscriptions.
Creating a Report
To create a report, RThe set-up page contains input fields for:
- The Report name
- A description
- A set of filters*
*Note: By selecting multiple filters, your results will not be widened but become more specific. For example, by Filtering for "Finance" and "HR", only documents tagged with both "Finance" and "HR" will populate- all others documents will be filtered out of the results.
Once you've applied your desired filters, you will be able to view all of the filtered documents for that created report.
If desired, you can customize the columns on your Report, just like on your Documents page.
- Select the settings menu located on the far-right of the Reports page toolbar
- Check the boxes beside the columns you wish to add to your Report
- Uncheck the boxes you want to remove from your Report
Note: Adjusting the columns in your Report customizes your view on Concord only. It does not affect the columns in the Export.
Accessing your created Reports
You will now have that dedicated page that will allow you to access all the Reports you have created in the past.
Note: You will not be able to see the Reports created by other users, and you will only see Reports for the current company you're at.
Once you select one or more Reports within your Report list, a Delete action will appear.
When clicking on the Delete button a confirmation modal with options to Confirm or Dismiss will appear.
- In case of confirmation, the selected reports are deleted and will no longer be accessible.
- In case of cancellation, the modal will be closed and nothing will happen.
Exporting a Report
When a user opens an existing document report or creates a new one, users will see an "Export" button.
Note: the "Export" button will be disabled until the users apply filters.
- Click Export
- In the Export modal chose between Excel or Txt format
- Click Export
- Your Export will begin to generate and appear shortly for download.