Reporting allows you to view documents and contracts in one location based on common criteria. For example, you could view all of your documents in the signing stage. giving you a great overview of which contracts you might need to follow up with during the week.
This feature is offered with some of our paid plans.
Creating a Report
- From Home, click Reports
- Click + Create Report
- Add a Title
- Add description (optional)
- Add one or more filters. By selecting multiple filters, your results will be narrowed. For example, filtering for "Finance" and "HR" will yield documents tagged with both "Finance" and "HR" - all other documents will be filtered out of the results.
- Once you've applied your desired filters, you will be able to view all of the filtered documents for that created report.
- If desired, you can customize the columns on your Report, just like on your Documents page.
Select the settings menu located on the far-right of the Reports page toolbar
Check the boxes beside the columns you wish to add to your Report
Uncheck the boxes you want to remove from your Report. Adjusting the columns customizes your view on Concord only. It does not affect the columns in the Export.
Note: ALL users (in paid plans) can create, save, and export, and delete reports. This includes all roles. Reports only allow a user to access information about documents they already have access to. Reports do not allow them any additional access or the ability to take any action on documents.
You will now have a dedicated page that will allow you to access all the Reports you have created in the past.
Note: You will not see the Reports created by other users, and you will only see Reports for the current company you're at.
- Once you select one or more Reports within your Report list, a Delete action will appear.
- When clicking on the Delete button, a confirmation popup with options to Confirm or Dismiss will appear.
- Once deleted, the selected reports will no longer be accessible.
- If canceled, the action will be closed, and nothing will happen.
Exporting a Report
- When a user opens an existing document report or creates a new one, users will see an "Export" button.
Note: the "Export" button will be disabled until the users apply filters.
- Click Export
- In the Export modal, chose between Excel or Txt format
- Click Export
- Your Export will begin to generate and appear shortly for download.