This feature is available with some of our paid plans.
Once a clause is saved in your company's Clause Library, users can insert these pre-approved clauses into documents.
To insert a clause from the Clause Library
- Click Edit (Clauses can be added from the clause library to documents created in Concord, or Word Documents brought in through live editor mode.)
- Click 'Insert' in the editing toolbar
- Select 'Insert clause from library'
- In the pop-up, select a clause
- Click Insert. The selected clause will appear in the document wherever your cursor had been placed
Note: Inserted library clauses will be displayed as plain-text in read-only mode for all external guests on the document.
In Edit mode for external guests, clauses will appear in a grey container with a not-allowed cursor appearing upon hover
- Creators and colleagues can view inserted clauses in the document
- If you update an inserted clause in the clause library
- The clause is updated in all templates that use it
- The changes are logged in the audit trail to identify who made the update