Users and guests assigned to a signature block can opt to delegate their signature to an alternative signatory using the Delegate Signature feature.
Re-assign or delegate a signature
- Click Signature in the top toolbar
- Click Delegate the signature.
- Enter the email address of the new signatory (internal users may also select a colleague from their Concord user list)
- Hit your return or enter key
- Send the invitation to the new signer immediately with the blue Invite button (or choose to send later with the Save for later button)
Note: if the newly assigned signatory has already joined the document, they can sign immediately without a new invitation.