Users and guests assigned to a signature block can opt to delegate their signature to an alternative signatory using the "delegate signature" tool.
To re-assign or delegate a signature:
- Click Signature in the top toolbar
- Click Delegate the signature
- Enter the email address of the new signatory (internal users may also select a colleague from their Concord user list)
- Click your return or enter key
- Send the invitation* to your new signer immediately with the blue INVITE NOW button, (or, choose to send the later with the SAVE FOR LATER button)
*Note: if the newly assigned signatory has already joined the document, they will be able to sign immediately - without a new invitation.