You have been invited to join a document on Concord. This short guide shows you how to join, edit and sign the document.
I’ve received an invitation to join a document on Concord – what do I do?
- You will receive an invitation email with a link to the document
- In the top of the right side of the document, you’ll see the number of required fields and how many of them have been completed. You will need to complete 100% of the mandatory fields before the document can be signed
- Click into the yellow mandatory fields assigned to you and fill in the required information
- Click 'Save' to save your work
- The Company that sent you the document will be notified when edits have been made to the document.
How do I comment on the document?
- Highlight the text you would like to comment on, the air bubble icon will appear
- Click 'Add a comment'
- Click 'Comment'
Why can’t I sign the document?
- The document might need to be approved by the Company before it can be signed. Once approved, the document will unlock for signature
- If all required fields have not been input, the document cannot be signed
Are Concord signatures legally valid?
How do I get a copy of the completed document?
- You will receive an email, “ABC Agreement has been signed by all parties”
- Click View document in the email you received
- At the top left, click the ‘down arrow’ icon and select Download as PDF.