You have been invited to join a document on Concord. This short guide shows you how to join, edit and sign the document.
I’ve received an invitation to join a document on Concord – what do I do?
- You will receive an invitation email with a link to the document
- At the top of the right side of the document, you’ll see the number of required fields and how many of them have been completed. You will need to complete 100% of the mandatory fields before the document can be signed
- Manage changes made to the document, and collaborate with other parties
- Click into the yellow mandatory fields assigned to you and fill in the required information
- Click Save to save your work
- The Company that sent you the document will be notified when edits have been made to the document.
- Highlight the text you would like to comment on, the air bubble icon will appear
- Click Add a comment
- Click Comment
Sending Your Contract out for Signature
How do I get a copy of the completed document?
- You will receive an email, “ABC Agreement has been signed by all parties”
- Click View document in the email you received
- At the top left, click the ‘down arrow’ icon and select Download as PDF.
Note: If you are having trouble signing the document, check to make sure these items have been completed