Do you consistently find yourself re-creating the same document? Whether an invoice, quote, proposal, contract, or non-disclosure agreement, creating Templates in Concord can help you save time, and drive efficiency across your teams.
Create a Template (from scratch)
- From the Home page, navigate to and click on the + New document button in the top right of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear, allowing you to select from the following options:
- New document to sign
- New template
- Add an executed document
- Click New template to open the template editing tool.
- From here, you have access to the following options:
- Begin drafting a new document template by navigating to and clicking on the Edit button in the top right of your screen.
- Import a pre-existing file: Click File > Import document and select a file. Or, drag and drop any Word or PDF file from your computer directly into the body of the editing tool.
- Once completed, enter a title for your document Template (required). Consider using a naming convention that will designate the document as a Template.
Create a Template from an existing document on Concord
- From the Home page, click Documents on the left-hand panel.
- Click on the document you would like to templatize (Drafts, in-Review or Signing stage documents only)
- Once opened, click File from the top menu
- Select 'Copy as template'
- You will be automatically redirected to your new template
Locating a Template
- From the Home page, navigate to Documents in the left-hand panel.
- From the Documents Inbox, navigate to and click on the Stages button in the left-hand of your screen.
- Once selected, a drop-down menu will appear, allowing you to select Templates, in addition to the other varying stages in which your documents are in.
To standardize meta-data, alerts, and more on Templates, use this article to learn about the "Summary Sheet".