Creating Templates in Concord can help you save time and drive efficiency across your teams. Templates allow you to build off a pre-built document rather than consistently recreate the same document or contract.
Create a Template from New Document Button
From the Home page, navigate to and click on the New Document button in the top right of your screen.
A new menu will appear, allowing you to select from the following options:
- Draft & Sign
- Store & Track
- Create Template
- Select ' Create Template'
Create a Document from the Quick Access Buttons
- From the home page, you will see three quick access buttons across the top of the screen.
- Choose "Create Template"
- Both of these methods will bring you to the next menu:
- Standard Template: Upload a file or create a blank document
- Bulk send with Excel
- Salesforce Template
- Upload a Document
- Create a Blank Document
Create a Blank Document
- Type and build your document directly within Concord
Upload a Document
- Chose a PDF or Word file
- If a word file is chosen, chose either Word Mode or Live Editor for import
- Edit the document accordingly
- Save & Share the template
Create a Template from an existing document on Concord
- From the Home page, click Documents on the left-hand panel.
- Click on the document you would like to templatize (Drafts, in-Review, or Signing stage documents only)
- Once opened, click File from the top menu
- Select 'Copy as a template.'
- You will be automatically redirected to your new template. From here, you can immediately use the new template by clicking "Start Draft" in the top right-hand corner.
Locating a Template
- From the Home page, navigate to Documents in the left-hand panel.
- From the Documents page, navigate to the Stages button in the left-hand of your screen.
- Once selected, a drop-down menu will appear, allowing you to select Templates.
To standardize meta-data, alerts, and more on Templates, use the following article to learn about the "Summary Sheet."