- Access company templates
- Communicate internally on Documents, via the discussion panel feature
- Easily share contracts in various statuses
Note: Roles determine the level of access a user has to Documents within Concord.
Watch & Repeat
- From the Home page, navigate to the gear ⚙ icon in the bottom left of your screen, and click Settings.
- Navigate to and click on Users under Company Settings in the left-hand panel.
- From the User Management page, navigate to and click on the ADD USER button.
- In the modal that appears on your screen, enter the email address of the new user you’d like to invite. You may enter multiple email addresses, separated by commas, if you intend to invite multiple new users.
- To assign a role to a new user(s), select an option under Set user types.
- In addition to an assigned role, you can also assign a new user(s) to a team.
- Once completed, click the SEND button to initiate a form invitation for the new user(s) to join your Concord account.
Note: Only account Administrators and Team Managers can add users and assign roles.