For all Documents in Concord, you can set up a Summary Sheet for quick reference to key information within your Document. Alerts will also be generated based on the information in your summary sheet, making renewal and termination information readily available when needed.
Summary Sheet Sections
- General Information - third party name, the title of the document, description, and tags
- Life Cycle - set and specify the date of signature, duration, notice, etc.
- Custom Fields - personalize your Summary Sheet with custom fields (i.e., create and add a field dedicated to the external signer’s phone number or the Purchase Order number)
- Clauses - This allows you to add clauses from your clause library.
Adding General Information
- Enter the third-party name, allowing you to search later and find your documents by customer or client more easily. Once the document is in execution, the third-party name will automatically populate once the document is signed.
- Enter a brief description of the document to help other collaborators have more visibility into the contract
- Assign the document to the correct folder and/or Tag(s)
Add a Link to Another Document
- If you need to link the document to another user or another document within concord, you can use the 'Link to Another Document' option to group multiple documents or group documents by external guests.
Setting a Life Cycle
- Enter the date when the document was signed in the 'Signed on' field, followed by electing a period of time in which the document is valid
- Set and specify the effective date if it differs from the document signature date
- If the document requires a notice of termination, you can enter the required period of time in the Termination Notice field.
- Set renewal terms
Note: if your contract has a notice, an alert will be sent for this notice
Create Custom Fields
- Click 'Add a field' and enter the relevant field name (i.e., Phone Number), and enter the appropriate field value. This allows you to provide additional context to the document outside of what exists natively in the sheet summary.
Adding a Clause
- Click on 'Add clause' to enter your clause information
- Select 'Add duration/frequency' to specify a duration for the clause
- If you would like to add a financial amount, click 'Add Financial Amount' to set specific financial terms
Summary Sheet Alert Notifications
- Concord automatically sends alert notifications for all future deadlines via email. These alert notifications cover all aspects of your contract deadlines (i.e., beginning, end, notices, financial deadlines, and any other clauses).
- On a signed document, all shared users will receive alert notification emails.
Who will receive email alerts?
- Concord automatically notifies by email of all future deadlines. These alerts cover all aspects of your contract deadlines from beginning, end, notices, financial deadlines, and any other clauses.
- On a signed document, the users with whom the document was shared with or have access to it via Folders, will receive alerts. Simply click the Share button to share the document with a user in order for the user to receive alerts.
Note: Users can set their preferences to dictate how far they will be alerted of a deadline in advance.