For all Documents in Concord, you can set up a Summary Sheet for quick reference to critical information within your Document. Alerts will also be generated based on the information in your summary sheet, making renewal and termination information readily available when needed.
Summary Sheet Sections
- General Information - third party name, the title of the Document, description, and tags
- Life Cycle - set and specify the date of signature, duration, notice, etc.
- Custom Fields - personalize your Summary Sheet with custom fields (i.e., create and add a field dedicated to the external signer's phone number or the Purchase Order number)
- Clauses - This allows you to add clauses from your clause library.
Adding General Information
- Enter the third-party name, allowing you to search later and find your documents by customer or client more quickly. Once the Document is in execution, the third-party name will automatically populate once the Document is signed.
- Enter a brief description of the Document to help other collaborators have more visibility into the contract
- Assign the Document to the correct folder and Tag(s)
Add a Link to Another Document
- Suppose you need to link the Document to another user or another document within concord. In that case, you can use the 'Link to Another Document' option to group multiple documents or group documents by external guests.
Setting a Life Cycle
- Enter the date when the Document was signed in the 'Signed on' field, followed by electing a period in which the Document is valid
- Set and specify the effective date if it differs from the document signature date
- If the Document requires a notice of termination, you can enter the critical time in the Termination Notice field.
- Set renewal terms
Note: if your contract has a notice, an alert will be sent for this notice
Create Custom Fields
- Click 'Add a field' and enter the relevant field name (i.e., Phone Number), and enter the appropriate field value. This allows you to provide additional context to the Document outside of what exists natively in the sheet summary.
Adding a Clause
- Click on 'Add clause' to enter your clause information
- Select 'Add duration/frequency' to specify a duration for the clause
- If you would like to add a financial amount, click 'Add Financial Amount' to set specific financial terms
Summary Sheet Alert Notifications
- Concord automatically sends alert notifications for all future deadlines via email. These alerts cover all aspects of your contract deadlines (i.e., beginning, end, notices, financial deadlines, and any other clauses).
- On a signed document, all shared users will receive alert notification emails.
Who will receive email alerts?
- Concord notifies you by email of all future deadlines related to your created or shared contracts. These alerts cover all aspects of your contract deadlines from beginning to end, notices, financial deadlines, and any other clauses.
- The users with whom the Document was shared or have access to it via Folders will receive alerts on a signed document.
Who Can View the Summary Sheet?
- Internal Shared Users can view the summary sheet
- Administrators who have joined the Document
- External Concord Users who are shared to the Document and have a Concord account will see a blank sheet summary for their internal team to use and create, but not the summary sheet created by the document owner.
- External Guests without a Concord account will not see a sheet summary panel.
Note: Users can set their preferences to dictate how far they will be alerted of a deadline in advance.