Concord's Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) feature can be used to help protect your Concord account from unauthorized access by requiring you to enter an additional code when you sign in.
Activating Two-Factor Authentication
Open or Edit the Two-Factor Authenticator
- Click on the Settings Cog and select 'Settings'
- Select 'Preferences' under 'Personal'
- In the Two-factor Authentication section, click' Edit'
- Enter your Concord account password
Register the Two-Factor Authenticator
- Download a 2-factor authenticator app on your mobile device
- Open the app and Scan the QR code
- Enter your verification code generated by the app
- Important: Download, print or copy your recovery codes. You can regenerate your recovery codes by clicking Edit in the Two-factor Authentication section and entering your password.
Note: This feature is available for users that access Concord via email and password. Users that access Concord via company Single Sign on or Google can activate in their respective identity provider's settings.
Logging in with Two-Factor Authentication
- At the Login page, enter your email and password
- Open your 2-factor authenticator app on your mobile device
Enter the code generated by your mobile application or an unused recovery code
- Click Submit
Disabling Two-Factor Authentication
- Click on to the Settings Cog and select Settings
- Select Preferences under 'Personal'
- In the Two-factor Authentication section, click DISABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
Administrators: Two-Factor Authentication
Concord account Administrators can view which Users have enabled Two-factor Authentication by:
- Navigating to Settings > Users (under Company)
- Viewing the 2FA column
Users that have disabled or not yet activated will Two-factor Authentication will have "Disabled" listed in the 2FA column.