Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box Integrations are available with some of our paid plans.
With the Google Drive integration enabled, users can import documents directly from their Google Drive account using the Open in Concord tool.
To import from Google Drive:
To import documents from Google Drive, you must be assigned a Role that includes permission to create documents by your Concord administrator.
- Enable the Google Drive integration in your Concord account
- Navigate to the document you want to import in your Google Drive
- Right-click over the document to display the context menu
- From the context menu, click Open with
- Select Concord
- Your document will be imported as a new document in Concord
Note that imported documents from Google Drive are created in Concord as Live documents. They cannot be generated in Word mode.
Learn more about the Google Drive integration