Approvals' are available with some of our paid plans.
Company approvals can standardize your approval process, and allow your team to add these workflows to contracts and documents with ease. Predefine necessary workflows that are preemptively available for all contracts to utilize.
- Concord also offers a weekly Approval Workflow live training webinar, register here, or watch a pre-recorded version here.
Create a Company Approval
- Company Approval Workflows are created, stored, and edited in the Approvals page from the left hand navigation panel.
- From Home, Click Approvals
- Click + Add new approval
- Add a Name
- Add a Description
- Click the 'Assigned to' icon
- Select desired approvers (users or teams)
- Click Add approval step if you would like to add additional users for a sequential approval process
- Repeat steps 5-7 until you have achieved the desired workflow. To delete a Step, click Delete. Steps cannot be re-ordered. Instead, delete the steps and re-create the workflow.
- Click Save
- Approval Required
- From Anyone: Any of the specified approvers can be responsible for appoval
- From Everyone: All specified approvers must approve
Add a Company Approval Workflow to your Contract
- You can add your Company Approval Workflow to your Templates or Draft/Review document in the 'Approvals' tab.
- Open the document
- Click Approvals (on the Summary Sheet)
- Click Set approval workflow
- Choose a Company approval from the list
- Click Save
Note: This can only be performed by users with the ability to 'set workflows activated in their role.
Company workflows can be assigned to an unsigned document or template.
To learn more about the general Approval Workflow feature, click here.
And, to learn more about Custom Conditional Workflows, click here.