Additional files are often needed to supplement a contract. Certificates, images, and additional information outside of the document are all options that would require the addition of additional files. In addition, files can be attached to the contract and then made available for download.
Adding an Attachment
- Open the document requiring an attachment
- In the top navigation menu, select 'Attach.'
- Drag and drop a file, or choose a file from your computer
- All file types are accepted for upload. If you are attaching a larger file, keep in mind that updating can take a bit longer.
- The attachment will be visible at the top of the contract and downloaded by clicking on the attachment name.
Deleting an Attachment
- On the right-hand side of the attachment title, select 'Delete.'
- Once an attachment is deleted, the action is permanent. Deleted attachments will not be available in previous document versions.
- Attachments added before signature can not be deleted post signature.