With Concord's extensive capabilities, many processes and details can be managed within the platform. To help leverage the product's full functionality, below are a few suggested best practices when working in Concord. We also offer a weekly webinar, sign up here!
- Concord is collaborative; multiple people will have access to many documents. Giving insight and awareness into documents, contracts and templates help everyone stay on the same page. Detailed titles can also guarantee users working in the appropriate documents.
- Summary Sheet allows you to detail third-party names, have internal and external discussions and one single source of truth for information that is never lost, and provides easy access for all shared parties.
- Help stay on top of multiple contracts by adding important date information, which then triggers reminders to your inbox for easy upkeep.
- Keeping users under the umbrella of your organization allows them access to internal documents, discussions, and comments. For more information about adding internal users, follow this link.
- Personal messaging & calls to action are likely to get a response over a default message. Click here to learn about creating personal message templates.
- Organized storage
- Faster sharing capabilities to help make sure access is given to all required users
- Sort by team or contract category
- For more information on creating shared folders, click here.
- Creating teams for quick sharing and guarantee everyone in a particular team has access to every document they need to be aware of.
Uploading Signed Documents
- Keeping documents in a single location provides organization and access even after a contract owner has left or changed positions within the company. Uploading signed documents also gives you the ability to leverage concords summary sheet functionalities.