Users in Concord
Adding users to your Concord account identifies your colleagues as Internal Users. This allows these users to view internal discussions, comments and be shared to uploaded signed contracts.
- Admins and Team Managers can go to the Settings and select 'Company settings.'
- Select 'Users'.
- From the User management screen, select the 'Add User' button
- Enter the User's email in the first field, or enter multiple email addresses separated by commas to invite multiple users at once.
- Select the 'Send' button, and users will receive an email invitation to join your Concord company account.
It is essential to make sure users are assigned the appropriate roles. You can set permissions as an Admin or Team Manager.
- Viewer - for team members that need to view or access documents and rich context only when required. No other actions are permitted.
- Collaborator - for team members who work with contracts but are not authoring them. Collaborators can perform limited document creation, editing, and collaboration actions.
- Creator - for team members who need full access and control to manage all aspects of the contract lifecycle. Creators can perform all actions on Concord except adding users, listing all tags, assigning users to teams, assigning roles, and removing users.
- Creator - Team Manager - can perform all actions permitted to Administrators except setting approval on a document in review and listing all tags.
- Creator - Administrator - ALL actions permitted.
Teams in Concord
Setting up teams within your account is a great way to manage User's access to the appropriate contracts and documents within Concord.
1. Select 'Settings' by clicking the gear icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
2. Select 'Teams' and then 'Add New Team.'
3. Enter the 'Team Name' and 'Team Description' and select 'Create.'
4. Click into the Team you would like to add members to, and then select 'Add.'
5. Select the users you would like added to the Team and click 'Submit' Note: Users must be a part of your Company to appear in the select User's list. Read more about adding users here.
Assign Users to a Team
- As an Administrator or Team Manager, navigate to the User management list page. Select 'Settings,' and under Company Settings, select 'Users.'
- Select the User you would like to add to a team by clicking on the checkbox. Once the name is highlighted, select 'Assign Team.'
3. Select the Team you would like the User added to from the dropdown and click 'Apply.'
Remove Users from a Team:
- As an Administrator or Team Manager, go to the User list
- Select the users you want to remove from a team. An 'Assign team' action will appear when one or more checkboxes are selected. Click on 'Assign team,' and deselect the teams you want the User removed from, then click 'Apply.'
Delete a Team
- As an administrator, go to 'Settings' and select 'Teams.' Select the teams you want to delete, and click 'Delete Team' Note: The users themselves won't be deleted.