Now that you have established your users, teams, and document organization methods, it's time to using Concord to build and import your contracts. There are a number of ways to bring in your documents or even build them from scratch directly within the platform. Concord will allow you to have one single source of truth location for all of your agreements.
Create a document
1. From the Home page, navigate to the top menu.
- Draft & Sign: Create a brand new document by importing a PDF or Word document.
- Create Template: Create a pre-defined contract to share with users. They can then create from a pre-built agreement rather than building from scratch.
- Store & Track: Store previously signed contracts in Concord and leverage concords functionality. Maintain a single location for all agreements within your organization.
2. Once having selected an option from the above, you’ll be directed to the Concord editor where you can:
- Start from a Template
- Upload a Document
- Create a blank document
Start From a Template
- When starting from a template, you will be asked to search for a template by name or select a template from the drop-down list.
- Add in the appropriate details from the document builder , and select 'Create'
Upload a Document
- Select a Word document or a PDF to upload
- If using a Word document, select whether you would like to import using word mode or a live import.
Importing Signed or Paper Documents
If your Document was signed outside of Concord, you can still upload it to your account and track it through to execution.
- From the Home page, navigate to and click on the + New document button in the top right of your screen.
- Select the 'Upload Signed Document'
- Add a title, and complete the Summary Sheets
- Drag-and-drop your executed document file onto the page, or click on the blue Import button hyperlink on the main page and browse your device for the document.