As an Admin, you have the option to turn on 'Administrator Access' or Admin Oversight. This allows you to view all documents created by users within your organization, except for drafts. Having Administration Access turned on gives you full awareness of the actions taken by your Company within Concord.
To activate Administrator Access:
- Click the Settings gear in the lower-left corner of the page
- Select Settings
- Select Preferences under Company in the left-hand panel.
- Check the box beside "Administrator Access."
Note: Documents in the 'Draft' stage are personal documents. Unless shared with at least one internal/external party, their creator can only access drafts.
- Once Administrator Access is activated, Creator-Administrators and users with 'Administrator Access' activated in their custom role can view AND join all non-draft documents in the company account.
Join a document with Administrator Oversight:
- Open the inbox view by selecting 'Documents' and then click 'Inbox.' From the inbox view, you will notice an 'eye' icon next to some of your documents. This icon represents Administrator Oversight access, meaning someone in your organizational account has created a document that you as an admin have visibility into.
- You can opt-in to join a document by clicking the document's name from the inbox and clicking 'Join document' at the top right-hand corner. The benefit of joining a document is gaining direct access.
Note: If you have direct access to a document, you will receive every notification associated with that document. The purpose of this feature is tJ is to reduce the number of notifications as an administrator.
To join multiple documents from your inbox:
- Select the documents from your inbox you would like to join
- Select 'Actions'
- Select 'Join'