There might be a need to separate your Concord account by company or subsidiary companies for larger organizations. As an enterprise customer, this is easy to achieve with our subsidiary management capabilities.
Creating a Subsidiary
As an Administrator in your main company account, you can add subsidiaries and search among all contracts directly from your main company account.
- Click on the settings gear located on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and select 'Settings.'
- Select Companies under 'Personal.'
- Click 'Add a company.'
- In the popup, enter the company name, description, and your job title in the fields.
Adding Users to a Subsidiary Company
- In the email field, enter the email addresses of people you would like to invite to join the new company (this can be performed later in User Settings). A comma must separate multiple emails.
- Click Create
- Users adding to multiple companies with the same email address will still only count as 1 licensed user.
Switching Between Companies
Users that belong to multiple company accounts will have access to switch between companies.
- Click on the Settings gear.
- Click the company name (at the top of the menu)
- Select the other company name from the list
- The page will automatically update. This will remain your default company until manually switched back again.
Notes: To associate a company as a subsidiary, the user creating it has to be an administrator for both companies.
- To associate a company as a subsidiary, the parent company cannot be a subsidiary of another company.
- The parent company must be created before any subsidiary can be connected.
When connecting a subsidiary to a parent company, the administrator receives a single invoice and can search contracts from all connected subsidiaries directly from the administrator’s main account. You can add as many subsidiaries as necessary at no extra cost.