Connect Concord and Box through the native integration and export your documents post signature. With the Box integration enabled, signed documents will automatically be exported for additional storage within Box. This functionality is available with some of our paid accounts.
- Click the settings gear and select 'Settings.'
- Click Integrations under 'Personal'
- Click 'Connect' beside the 'Box'
- You will be redirected and requested to log in - follow the prompts to grant Concord access to your cloud storage account.
- Once connected, your contracts will be exported to a 'Concord' folder in your Dropbox account automatically upon the signature of all parties. Before setting up the integration, documents signed in Concord will not be retroactively exported to your cloud storage account.
- To disconnect the integration, open your integrations settings and select 'Disconnect'