Connect Concord and Google Drive through the native integration and export your documents post signature. With the Google Drive integration enabled, signed documents will automatically be exported for additional storage within your Google Drive. This functionality is available with some of our paid accounts.
- Click the integrations button from the homepage
- Toggle on the Google Drive integration
- You will be redirected and requested to log in - follow the prompts to grant Concord access to your cloud storage account.
- Once connected, your contracts will be exported to a Concord folder in your Google Drive account automatically upon the signature of all parties. Before setting up the integration, documents signed in Concord will not be retroactively exported to your cloud storage account.
- The Google Drive integration allows you to export the document at any time. Open the document you would like to export, select Export and choose Export to Google Docs.