This functionality is available with some of our paid accounts.
Connect Concord and Google Drive through the native integration to enable the option to import and export between the two accounts.
Enabling the Google Drive integration
- Click the Integrations button from the homepage
- Navigate to the Storage section and toggle ON the Google Drive integration
- You will be redirected to log in to your Google account. Follow the prompts to grant Concord access.
The Google Drive integration includes the following functionalities:
1. Automatically exporting signed documents
Once connected, the Google Drive integration will automatically export documents fully signed by all parties in Concord to your Google Drive. This functionality will begin happening automatically when the integration is toggled on.
Upon the first export, a folder named "Concord" and a subfolder named the name of your Company in Concord will be automatically created in your Google Drive. Documents from your Concord account will be exported to the subfolder.
Note that documents signed in Concord before the integration was enabled will not be retroactively exported to your Google Drive account.
2. Manually exporting documents
The Google Drive integration allows you to export a document in any stage to your Google Drive account, as a Google Doc. Open the document you would like to export, select the Export menu and choose Export to Google Docs.
Learn more about manually exporting to Google Docs