Throughout the Contract life cycle, there may be instances when you no longer need to have access, or you need to cancel the agreement altogether. Concord gives you multiple options for leaving or adjusting a contract.
Delete a Contract
- Deleting a contract removes the contract from your inbox. Deleting a contract does not delete the agreement from other users' inboxes shared with the document. If you want to revoke access, you can unshare them from the documents.
- Deleting a document will not be available if a document is in the signing or review stage. For steps to delete a document in the sign or review stage, click here.
- To delete a contract, open your documents page and check the documents you wish to delete.
- From the trash dropdown, select Delete.
- Or- From the open document, open your file menu, and select Move to Trash.
Cancel a Contract
- Canceling a contract will mark the contract as canceled and eliminate any further changes being made to a document. Once a document is canceled, the action cannot be undone. As a best practice, remove users from the document prior to cancelation.
- To cancel a contract, highlight the desired contracts from your documents page and the trashcan dropdown, select Cancel.
Leave a Contract
- Leaving a contract removes you as a shared user from the contract. The Leave Document option will only be available for contracts you have joined as an admin or were directly shared to.
- To leave a contract, highlight the desired contracts from your documents page, and from the trashcan dropdown, select Leave Contract.
Accessing Deleted or Canceled Contracts
- From your documents page/inbox, select Stages. You can select Canceled or Deleted to view documents.
- To cancel the deletion of a document, open the deleted tab from your stages. Select the trash can drop down, and click Cancel Deletion
- To permanently delete a document, open the deleted tab from your stages. Select the trash can drop down, and click Delete