From the top menu, select 'Signature' and then 'Cancel all Signatures if signatures have already been completed.' If signatures have not been completed:
- Hover over where it says "Ready to sign?" on the document progress card
- Click on "Return to review."
- Remove any parties from 'Signer' status (this will allow for easy deletion once you cancel the document)
- Scroll down to the signature blocks at the bottom of the document
- Click the icon above the assigned signature block
- In the pop-up, click either 'Someone from my company' or 'an external guest.'
If signatures have already been completed, from the top menu, select 'Signature' and then 'Cancel all Signtures'
Remove Signers from the Signer Block
- Click 'configure signers'
- Click the arrow beside the signer
- select 'remove signer.'
Remove Users from the Document
- Click Share to open the share modal.
- Click the editing rights to the right of the party's email address (Editor, Viewer)
- In the dropdown menu, click 'Remove from the document.'
- Repeat steps 2-3 until all parties are removed (aside from yourself)
- Click File
- Click Cancel negotiation
- Click File
- Click Send to trash
- From the Home page, click Documents
- click Stages from the lefthand menu
- Click Deleted
- select the document
- Click the trash icon > select Delete.