Select Signature from the top menu and then Cancel all Signatures if signatures have already been completed.
If signatures have not been completed:
- Hover over where it says Ready to sign? on the document progress card
- Click on Return to review.
- Remove any parties from Signer status (this will allow for easy deletion once you cancel the document)
- Scroll down to the signature blocks at the bottom of the document
- Click the icon above the assigned signature block
- Click either Someone from my company or an external guest in the pop-up.
If signatures have already been completed, from the top menu, select Signature and then Cancel all Signtures
Remove Signers from the Signer Block
- Click configure signers
- Click the arrow beside the signer
- select remove signer.
Remove Users from the Document
- Click Share to open the share modal.
- Click the editing rights to the right of the party's email address (Editor, Viewer)
- In the dropdown menu, click Remove from the document.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until all parties are removed (aside from yourself)
- Click File
- Click Cancel negotiation
- Click File
- Click Send to trash
- From the Home page, click Documents
- click Stages from the lefthand menu
- Click Deleted
- select the document
- Click the trash icon > select Delete.