With Concord's E-signature capabilities, you can now add 'Anyone' as a signature option, allowing any user with access to the document to act as the signatory.
Add 'Anyone Signature' from the Document Builder
- Configure your signers on import of the document.
- Select '+Signer' and enter the name, or email of the individual that will be required to sign
- If no known signer has been specified you can also select any internal guest, any external guest or anyone
- Signatories can be edited at any time in the signer panel.
Add Anyone Signature from the Signature Panel
- To open the Signers panel, click Configure signers.
- Configure signers can be found in the Signature menu at the top of the document:
- In the Signature section in the right-hand navigation panel
- And, on the Document Progress Card:
- You can configure a maximum of 20 signatures.
- Select: Anyone - any party can sign the document at any time unless the signing order is turned on.
- When Request Signature is selected, a request email will be sent to all shared users in the document.