With Concord's E-signature capabilities, you can now add 'Anyone' as a signature option, allowing any user with access to the document to act as the signatory.
Add 'Anyone Signature' from the Document Builder
- Configure your signers on import of the document.
- Select '+Signer' and enter the name, or email of the individual that will be required to sign
- If no known signer has been specified you can also select 'any internal guest', 'any external guest' or 'anyone'.
- Signatories can be edited at any time in the signer panel.
Add 'Anyone' Signature from the Signature Panel
- To open the Signers panel, click 'Configure signers.'
- 'Configure signers' can be found in the 'Signature' menu at the top of the document:
- In the 'Signature' section at the bottom of the document:
- And, on the Document Progress Card:
- Click '+ Signer'. You can configure a maximum of 20 signatures.
- Select: Anyone - any party can sign the document at any time unless the signing order is turned on.
- When 'Request Signature' is selected, a request email will be sent to all shared users in the document.