Increase your efficiency and enhance your compliance by assigning specific form fields to a designated signatory. Assigned Individuals can now be solely responsible for completing the information in a form field. This option will be available in a word doc using the live editor with Short answer, radio button, paragraph, checkboxes, and smart fields.
Assign a Field to a Signer
- In edit mode, select the fields dropdown from the top navigation menu.
- Choose the type of form field you would like to add to your document
- Add a placeholder to the form field, and then select 'fillable by.'
- From the dropdown, choose 'A signer' All signatories who have been configured in the signature panel will be listed in the dropdown. If you would like to assign the field to an unlisted signatory, you must first configure the user as a signatory.
- Select the appropriate signatory and click 'save.'