Completing the document Lifecycle information allows you to continuously receive updates and notifications regarding important dates within your contact. Concord has updated the language in the lifecycle to better align with the needs of our customers. Lifecycle information can be added or updated with the Document Builder or within the Summary Sheets.
What Changes Can I Expect?
- The 'Termination notice' field has been renamed 'Notification of 'non-renewal.'
- 'Signed on' field displayed with 'Filled automatically when the document is signed' text on unsigned documents.
- 'Effective' field renamed to 'Duration.'
- Deadlines report: 'Contract notice' will become 'Notification of non-renewal.'
Weekly Deadline Report Email
- Analytics Page: 'Number of documents with lifecycle deadlines per month' chart updated to 'Lifecycle deadlines include termination dates, renewal dates, and notifications of non-renewal.'
The updated language will be added to:
- Setting a document as Renewed
- Setting a document as Terminated
- Termination notice will be updated to 'Notification of non-renewal'