Concord's Pre-set Signature Block features allow you to utilize signature requirements built directly into your document rather than Signature Fields.
Enable Pre-Set Signature Blocks
- From the bottom of the document, toggle Use Pre-set Signature Block
- From the configure signer panel, select advanced options. Toggle Use pre-set signature to on.
Using the Preset Signature Block
- After assigning signers through the Configure Signers panel, your signer's names will appear at the bottom of the page inside the preset signature block.
- When you are ready to request signatures, you will select request from the right-hand side of the document.
- Click here for information regarding the signature process.