Concord allows you to create a document directly from an imported PDF document by adding text, required fields, and signature fields onto the document.
Import a PDF
- From the Home Page, select 'New Document'follow by 'Draft and Sign' or the 'Draft & Sign' button at the top of the screen. This will open the document builder.
- Select 'Upload Document'
- Select the PDF file you would like to upload to Concord.
To add required / fields onto a PDF:
- Required fields are fields that colleagues or third parties must fill in order to unlock the sign button and sign the document.
- Text fields are optional.
- Click on Edit
- Click on Insert
- Select Required field or Text field
- Click and drag the 3 lines icon to the left of the field to move the field around. You can also add signature fields anywhere on the PDF. Once signed, the signatures will appear at the bottom of the document as well as at the location in the PDF where you placed the signature fields.
Note: You must define a name for the field before your colleagues or the other party is able to edit it.