- As an Administrator, go to Settings and then select 'Company Settings'
- Select the user or users you would like to remove
- Select 'Remove User'
- The user(s) will no longer have access to this company account or documents.
- Remember to share the documents with appropriate users and/or administrators before deleting any account to maintain document access.
- The Administrator Access setting can also be activated to ensure that Administrators have an overview of all documents on the account even after the user is removed.
- User(s) will still have access to any other companies they joined or created, along with the company's corresponding documents.
Note: It is also possible to remove users that have not yet replied to an invitation (status = Pending invitation) this way. The invitation will be voided in that case.