You can quickly filter through your Documents for agreements by title, status, tag, creator, or keywords with document filters.
Filter by Text, Title and Third-Party
- Open your Documents Page
- Click Filters in the top left-hand corner.
- Type a word or string of words into the Filter by text field
- Additionally, you can filter your results further by selecting any Stage or Tag
- To remove the filters you can delete your text from the Filter field, click the X beside the word or phrase, or select Clear all in the blue header.
The Search bar at the top of the page will also yield results for document content.
Filter by Stage
The Stage filter can be used in addition to the Stages menu on the left-hand panel.
- Open your Documents page
- Click Filters
- Click Stage
- Check the box beside desired Stages.
- Archived documents in any Stage can be found under All under More.
Filter by Tag
The tag filter can be used in addition to the tag entries found on the left-hand panel. The tag filter will yield results for documents that your team has tagged with one or more document tags or no tag.
- Click Filters
- Click Tags
- Type a tag into the field or scroll to browse the list
- Check the box beside one (or all) desired Tags
To remove, un-check any (or all) boxes beside the tag in the Filter menu, or select Clear all.
: By selecting multiple tags, your results will not be widened but become more specific. For example, by Filtering for 'Finance' and 'HR,' only documents tagged with both 'Finance' and 'HR' will populate- all others documents will be filtered out of the results.