One of the key benefits of Concord is the flexibility to edit your document directly within the platform.
To edit a document in Concord:
- Create a new document or navigate to an existing document you wish to edit
- From the document toolbar, select "EDIT"
- Revise the document (add or delete text, import an image, etc.)
- Once your changes are complete, click "SAVE" at the top right corner of the document to create a new version.
To edit a document in Microsoft Word:
- Download the document as a Microsoft Word file using the download icon at the top left of the toolbar
- Open the file and make your edits
- Either click "EDIT" at the top right of the document and use the "Import document" button in the editing tool bar -- OR -- click on the Word or PDF file on your screen and drag-and-drop the file on top of the document in Concord
- Once your document has imported as a new version, click SAVE at the top right corner of the document
Note: Whenever you click the SAVE button, a new version of the document is created and all parties on the document are automatically notified of the new version.
You can also post messages to the Discussion Panel under the Discussion tab to collaborate with colleagues and external guests.